Weddings all over the world have certain special traits that make them unique. So do our Koshur weddings. If you have attended even a single Kashmiri wedding, you will find the following collection of 15 memes quite relatable.
1.Kyasa kott wativ…
Also Read: Talking about arrangements, have you wondered why we spend so much money on our weddings?
2. What kadal taar looks like:
3. If you lose them, you are dead.
4. The before and after look of boys at Kashmiri weddings
5. Zain chuuuv tasrufff…
6. Kisi ko pata nahi chalegaa
7. If you don’t put your footwear behind your place in the tent, you are brave. Really brave. My dear friend.
8. Is it even a hadi if it can’t be used as a knife?
9. Keep up..
10. Mahraaaz awww…Mahraaz awww
11. Czealvoo hooo
12. Waliv hazz yeti bihiv..
13. Finding mommy
14. Waza is your dushman …
15. A Kashmiri wedding is incomplete without any malal. Check out malals that happen in every wedding.
This post would be incomplete without a special mention to this GIF ……
Hope you enjoyed the post. Do share the post with your friends and family. 🙂
– Join our Facebook group (Khandar Studio) to buy and sell wedding products in Kashmir.
– Want to sell or buy used bridal lehnga in Kashmir? Join Mahrin group.
-Are you looking for a Kashmiri bride or groom? We can help you in this. Join our Facebook group (Khandar Studio Matrimony).